Canon PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Setup, Manual Installation Software, IJ Setup and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers fantastic quality, adaptability, as well as simplicity of use. Built-in Wi-Fi technology permits you to conveniently print and scan wirelessly basically anywhere around your home. Print stunning, borderless2 photos in the house up to 8.5″ x 11″ dimension with an optimum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and the heralded FINE ink cartridges. When it came to photo high quality, PC located the top quality to be “fantastic” which “when compared with a more costly Canon Pixma photo printing AIOs, you can hardly discover a distinction that although the system uses a twin ink system as opposed to a five ink system, the prints appeared specialist.
Canon Pixma MG3120 has printing rates of 9.2 ipm for black and white, 5 ipm for color prints, and 44 secs for a border-less 4 × 6 inch image. PC videotaped a speed of 9 ipm when printing in black and white, yet the ipm did not meet the marketed speed for color files. To print 40 pages in color, it took a total amount of 12 minutes in testing, with a tape-recorded typical rate of 3 ipm. The control panel is exceptionally straightforward. It gets on the left side of the Canon Pixma MG3120 as well as showcases a 7-segment LED to make use of with configuration and also to allow customers recognize how empty the inks are, to transform the number of copies, and also to select the paper type, etc.
And also, you could print and scan JPEG as well as PDF data wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices4 while delighting in a brand-new way to fill your authentic Canon ink as well as paper. The inks can be mounted by opening the ink door on the best side, reducing the ink owners and also placing them. The Pixma MG3120 comes shipped with one typical Canon CL-241 color ink as well as one common Canon PG-240 black ink, yet users can buy extra-large (XL) inks for longer-lasting inks and also more worth. All of the connections are on the back. Upon software setup, customers could decide to set the Pixma MG3120 up over a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi connection. Experience crisp, smudge-resistant professional quality message with the PG-240XXL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3120 Printer for Windows
- Canon MG3120 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3120 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MG3120
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MG3120
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.