Canon PIXMA MG3600 WiFi Setup, Wireless IJ Setup, Instruction Manual and Scanner Software Driver Download, Wireless Setup For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon Wi-Fi enabled Series PIXMA MG3600 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Print, scan, and copy from anywhere in your residence with the cordless functions and also conserve resources with automatic duplex printing. Also, it could use the Canon PRINT mobile app for job straight with your smart phones. Printing is of high quality with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution as well as it is quick with 9.9 ipm and 5.7 ipm print rates in black and shade, specifically. Furthermore, indeterminate printing is possible at approximately 8.5 x 11″ as well as it could take care of records approximately 8.5 x 14″ in size. The MG3600 can print, copy, as well as scan. It could print from and scan to memory cards, scan as an attachment to network drive.
The Canon Pixma MG3600 created to create extremely precise, reasonable and also eye-catching prints. Perfect for home and also little office printing the machine is optimal for printing photographs as well as highly-detailed photos, catching the refined subtleties of tone. The small footprint and small layout of the printer hides a device with the ability of generating prints which would be the envy of bigger as well as more costly choices. Making it simpler to print directly from the internet or wirelessly from a range of various computers and also gadgets; the Pixma MG3600 provides wireless connection. For home individuals or offices which utilize Mac tools, the AirPrint performance suits printing direct from iPads and apples iphone as well as iMacs and MacBooks.
The Canon MG3600 scanner cover occupies most of the top of the system; you lift it to expose the scanner platen. To the left of the lid, a control panel with buttons lets you switch in between plain letter-size paper and 4 x 6-inch image paper, but not various other sizes. There is just one paper tray, so you will certainly have to swap in photo paper when it’s time to print out images. You press the 4 x 6-inch photo paper all the way right into the paper tray, but the ridge formed by the input tray’s joint makes it difficult to eliminate extra sheets.
Canon PIXMA MG3600 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3600 Printer for Windows
- Canon MG3600 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3600 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MG3600
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MG3600
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.