Canon PIXMA MG3650 Wireless Setup Printer, Installation Manual and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon MG3650 all-in-one printer. Print, scan and also copy documents and photos effortlessly from anywhere with this cordless printer. With customizable printing choices as well as simple buttons, this Canon printer is a useful enhancement to any house. You’re smartphone prepared therefore is this printer. Merely download and install the Canon PRINT application, and you could print and scan using your smart device or tablet computer, and straight access cloud solutions. Built-in accessibility point setting produces an ad hoc wireless network so you can print and also scan straight without needing to sign up with a Wi-Fi network or make use of the net. There are additional applications for both iOS and Android that give additional choices for printing images, as well as the capacity to regulate the scanner as well as save your scanned images straight onto your smart phones. Printing performance is also good for such a low-priced gadget. Text, as well as graphics output, were both great, and also our image prints were intense as well as colorful, so the MG3650 can definitely handle a large range of printing jobs.
The controls are set right into the top panel of the Canon PIXMA MG3650 and also are very minimal, with LEDs to show power, cordless connection as well as ink as well as paper condition. There’s no LED copy counter, let alone an LCD display, as well as you’re delegated the Windows or OSX motorist for a lot of functions. There’s a switch sequence you can make use of to establish a cordless link via WPS arrangement, though. The affordable price indicates the MG3650 doesn’t have a lot of fuss. There’s no LCD control screen, as an example. There’s simply a tiny set of switches on the top-left corner of the printer as well as the expression which occurs when we checked develop quality was “affordable as well as happy. The cover for the scanner device appeared specifically flimsy and also we practically pulled it off when first establishing the printer. It doesn’t also have a proper inner paper tray, instead relying on a tiny plastic flap that folds up out from the front of the unit to sustain a stack of up to 100 sheets of A4 paper. However at the very least, that maintains the general size of the printer down, and also the MG3650 will conveniently fit onto a close-by shelf or desk without taking up too much room.
There might be no color display, but you will certainly discover all the major printing functions you’re most likely to need. In addition to its main printer, scanner as well as copier functions, the MG3650 offers both USB as well as Wi-Fi connectivity, together with duplex (two-sided) printing and assistance for Apple’s. Nevertheless, alarm bells started ringing as quickly as we saw the size of Canon’s little ink cartridges. If you shop around online, you could discover the typical black ink cartridge on sale for around ₤ 11, while the basic tri-colour cartridge which includes all 3 cyan, magenta, and yellow colored inks pertains to concerning ₤ 14. Those prices do not seem too bad up until you uncover that the black cartridge lasts for just 180 pages, which works out at simply over 6p per web page an expensive rate for basic message printing. Fortunately, the bigger XL black cartridges give better worth, setting you back concerning ₤ 17 for 600 web pages. That brings the rate down to 2.8 p each page, however also that is still a little above average for mono printing.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3620 Scan to Computer and Download
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Software Driver Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3650 Printer for Windows
- Canon MG3620 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3650 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MG3650
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MG3650
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.