Canon PIXMA MG5422 Wireless Setup, Error Codes, IJ Printer Setup, Manual Installations and Scanner Driver Software For Mac, Windows – The PIXMA MG5422 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One. Like all PIXMA printers, the MG 5422 generates fantastic detail in both service records and also photos with 9600 x 2400 optimum shade dpi2 as well as a 5-Color Ink System. In addition to transforming those inks fasts and also easy with the Snap Edge feature. With its Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the phenomenal MG5422 regularly duplicates the shades of your preliminary documents. As well as thanks to Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print as well as PIXMA Cloud Link, the Canon MG5422 permits you print wirelessly from your suitable smartphone or tablet. Advanced media handling permits you to print on CDs and DVDs as well as load level and picture paper right into the front of the printer at the identical Auto-duplex printing makes printing on both sides of a page very easy along with practical AirPrint and also Cloud Link enabled – print wirelessly from your mobile device
When your ink is packed, Canon requires that you spend an extra couple of mins to line up the print head and print the end results. Why do not numerous other manufacturers do this? We aren’t sure, nonetheless have to think that it will certainly boost both the out-of-the-box and long-lasting accuracy of the printer. One little quibble we have is with the absence of an Ethernet port on the Canon PIXMA MG5422. You’ll should set up this variation at first for either a USB or Wi-Fi connection. You could use the onscreen menus to configure your cordless LAN configurations. Alternatively, you can input the LAN settings when you mount the drivers and also utilities from the supplied CD. For USB link, merely pick that choice when mounting from the CD. We experienced no fear when setting up the printer for either USB or wireless-LAN link. When it comes to printing from various other sort of gizmos, this style is compatible with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, as well as Pixma Cloud Web link, which you might set up from your mobile phone using the suitable application.
The control panel is a vital difference in between the Pixma MG5422 at $98.00. The MG6320 has a 3.5-inch touch-screen LCD, while the MG5422 has a 3-inch screen that’s not touch-sensitive. If you choose a touch-screen interface, you might want to pay the included $50. Or else, you must be fine, as we discovered it really simple to deal with the MG5422 with its onboard menu system together with the navigating keys in addition to choice switches. When you activate the printer, the onscreen signs default to the three primary features: Copy, Image, as well as Scan. Making use of the Backwards as well as forwards navigating techniques, you can scroll to the various other top-level menu options, that include WLAN arrangement, progressed print setups, as well as a serene setting. You can examine the ink levels in the certain cartridges, along with introduce a range of maintenance routines, including auto head positioning, roller cleansing, deep cleansing, along with printing a nozzle check pattern.
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5422 Printer for Windows
- Canon MG5422 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5422 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MG5422
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MG5422
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.