Canon PIXMA MX472 Wireless Setup, Mobile Printing Fax Setup, Software Manual Instruction and Scanner Driver Download IJ Setup Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon PIXMA MX472 creates additional useful attribute, which is additionally marked as multifunction printers (MFPs) in greater cost. The given price in fact more inexpensive compared with one more competitors because it is specifically supplied for city office needs than on light-duty home usage. Verified by extra office-centric attributes on this gadget, such as fax capability, which is made use of less usually on your home printing requirements. However, with a little smaller sized measurement, it is likewise best for dual-role, both for house usage and also home-office, as well. For those that would like to less complicated connection, you can make use of Access Point setting as additional function of Canon, in which you can access this printer from any type of mobile phone despite the fact that both gadgets are not on the exact same network connection.
Canon PIXMA MX472 does not furnish with Ethernet Port yet provides cordless connection by using Wi-Fi, so you can done your work much faster by utilizing an accessibility indicate gain access to Google Cloud Print support, Air-Print, and also Canon PRINT application in simplicity. By take advantage on its cordless connection capacity, you can perform mobile printing for print to as well as scan from a computer. The rate might not the toughness of Canon PIXMA MX472 due to the fact that it not rather impressive, especially when considerate as printer for service purpose, as based on the calculation of Quality Logic, the prints provide at 2.3 ppm for monochrome printing, while for 4-by-6 photo printing, it has average rate on 2 minutes 3 seconds. However, the outcome quality equilibrium the speed due to the fact that it has far better than average of prints high quality.
The high quality of text-only paper may position at the low-end variety, but it is sufficient to fulfill service needs, such as PowerPoint-based handouts, many picture, as well as several more.Canon PIXMA MX472 additionally assigned as multifunction printers with capacity to perform prints, scans, as well as duplicates at one gadget. For office demands, this system likewise called standalone device for photo copier and fax so you can utilize it well for even more usage. In the various other hand, it is likewise supported with Automatic Document Feeder in approximately 30-pages legal-sized paper. In the end, you can use this printer as individual inkjet printer, along with meet your day-to-day printing buddies, as well as additionally used as office requirements.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MX472 Scanner Driver and Software Download
- 2 How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX472 Printer for Windows
- 3 How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX472 for Mac
- 4 How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MX472
- 5 How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MX472
- 6 Canon MX472 Fax Setup
Canon PIXMA MX472 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX472 Printer for Windows
- Canon MX472 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX472 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MX472
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MX472
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.
Canon MX472 Fax Setup
Sending a Fax from Device
- Press the “Fax” button on the Pixma MX472.
- Load the documents you would like to fax into the auto -document feeder or the glass platen.
- Use the dial-pad to dial the phone number you are sending the fax to.
- Press the “Color” button for color transmission, or the “Black” button for black and white transmission. The fax will start to send at this point.
- Sending a Fax from Computer
- Ensure the printer fax drivers are installed and the printer is turned on.
- Open the document you wish to fax, then choose “File” > “Print“. The location of the print menu may differ depending on the application you are using.
- When the print dialog appears, select the “Canon MX472 series FAX” option, then choose “Print“.
- Select “Display Address Book” to choose a saved recipient, or Enter the recipient information in the “Direct Entry” area.
- Select the “Send Now” button, ad the fax will be transmitted.
Receiving a Canon MX472 Fax
- Ensure the device is powered on and that paper is loaded in the print tray.
- Press the “Fax” button on the unit to bring up the standby screen.
- Press the center “Function” button.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the receive mode, then press the “OK” button.