Canon PIXMA MX492 Wireless Setup, Fax Manual Installations, IJ Printer Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Canon PIXMA MX492. Specifically, this unit aimed for institution usage, light-duty house printing, home office placed in metropolitan, and also one more fundamental printing needs. This system will certainly fit flawlessly being put on your congested desk since it has the smaller sized measurement, for around 17.2-inches by 11.7-inches by 7.5-inches with 17.2-pounds in weight. The functions, nonetheless, even though it is smaller sized and also lighter than another printer alike, there is no complicated function so it is easier to operate by any person. For more ease as well as functional use, you can access the printer straight from those mobile applications. Unfortunately, if you expect to do one-touch print.
Canon PIXMA MX492 has regular rate in its course, However, it is still worth to attempt due to the fact that it has the capacity to print 4-6-inch paper in 70 seconds, while 8.8 ipm and 4.4 ipm for monochrome prints and also shade prints, respectively. Sustained with just two basic cartridges, it is extra effective in price considering that you only require to spend around $45, when changing the old cartridges. Or else, this unit can only hold up to 100 sheets either the auto document feeder only qualified for 20 pages. There are additionally few format choices schedule from 4×6 as much as legal-sized paper just. When your expectation involves more vibrant and also sharper printing result together with complicated colors.
Canon PIXMA MX492 may not be able to satisfy yours, moreover if you compare the quality of the print by this printer as well as inkjet photo printer. The factor is, it just has 2-ink cartridges within 1,280 nozzles. However, it has 9600 x 2400dpi as maximum resolution, so when you do photo printing, the pictures with be vibrant, clear, and intense sufficient. As a bottom line, just choose this small yet portable in requirements gadget as your printing buddy. Providing a size reduction of 30% compared to its predecessor.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX492 Printer for Windows
- Canon MX492 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX492 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MX492
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MX492
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.