Canon PIXMA MX920 Fax Setup, Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction and Scanner Driver Download IJ Setup Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon has two varieties of all-in-one printer, the Canon MX920 array that’s aimed at the office. The PIXMA MX920 is the top-of-the-range home office model, yet still costs well under ₤ 150 from online distributors. this color inkjet multifunction manages every office task, from automatic two-sided scanning and also printing, to faxing and also printing optical media. Result top quality and also speed ready, as well. However the celebration ends with the ink cartridges, which are no great deal. Print borderless photos right at home utilizing the 9600 x 2400 color dpi. Use the automatic double-sided print feature to print on both sides of the web page as well as cut your paper consumption. Software consists of assistance for Wireless Direct, Google Cloud print and also AirPrint accessibility.
The Canon PIXMA MX920 is a huge device, with the exact same ‘shiny black box’ layout that has come to be a Canon trademark for the PIXMA array. The top has a fold-over paper assistance for the 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), which is a duplex tool, so you can scan and also copy double-sided files. Establish into the angled leading edge of the scanner is the major control panel which, along with having 4 mode buttons for Scan, Copy, Fax and also Menu, has a 16-button dual-function pad that reveals various tales relying on function. As part of the Chromalife100+ system, the printer outputs borderless pictures that last as much as 300 years when published with pick Canon ink and paper and saved in an archival-quality image cd.
Along with USB connectivity, the MX920 consists of wired Ethernet as well as Wi-Fi connectivity so various other gadgets on your network can share the unit. The printer works with AirPrint so you could print straight from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without setting up any drivers. You can also download the EasyPhoto-Print application to print and also scan JPG and also PDF documents from compatible Apple and Android mobile phones. We used Wi-Fi, yet you could also link straight to a PC via the system’s USB 2.0 port.
Canon PIXMA MX920 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX920 Printer for Windows
- Canon MX920 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX920 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MX920
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MX920
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.