Canon PIXMA TS3150 Wireless Setup, Printer Fax Manual Installations, IJ Printer Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon PIXMA TS3150 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and also copy functions. It has Wireless PictBridge for direct printing from portable devices that have this quality. You can connect straight to a PC with a USB cable television service, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. It handles Windows and also macOS. The multi-color ink cartridge require to be changed when a single color goes out. The ability of the significant paper tray is 60 sheets, rather little bit. It can accept paper approximately 76 # basis weight, much larger than what’s typical. The printer has a little 1.7-inch display screen.
When setup for usage, the Canon PIXMA TS3150 needs a location that measures 9.3 inches high by 17 inches big by 22.5 inches deep, as well as weights 8.6 additional pounds. General procedure is assisted in with a 1.5″ market LCD along with buttons admitting to specific setups and likewise setups. It in addition includes an all-in-one style that offers scanning and also copying in addition to printing, giving you with one portable choice. Prints themselves are sharp as well as stunning as a result of making use of a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and also the FINE Crossbreed Ink System.
Also, it consists of a 60-sheet rear paper tray that can deal with a series of media from 4 x 6″ as long as 8.5 x 14″ in dimension. If you wish to print or scan straight from or to a cellphone or tablet the TS3150 makes that easy too with assistance for Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT application, Google Cloud Print, along with a whole lot more.Additionally, it operates rather immediately with prices of as high as 7.7 ipm in black along with 4 ipm in shade. Scanning and also copying isn’t forgotten either with an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with a 600 x 1200 dpi resolution aiding to produce extensive photos from your originals.
Canon PIXMA TS3150 Scanner Software and Driver Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS3150 Printer for Windows
- Canon TS3150 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS3150 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon TS3150
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon TS3150
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.