Canon PIXMA TS3322 Wireless Setup, Manual Installation Software, IJ Start Cannon Setup and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Save money and time with the black PIXMA TS3322 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer from Canon. Designed for home customers that desire a tool with the ability of printing, scanning, and duplicating, this printer supplies convenient arrangement and is easy to use and also control from your mobile phones. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you wirelessly print from laptops, tablets, and smart devices, and also a built-in 1.5″ LCD display with straightforward buttons allows you handle print setups as well as tasks straight from the printer. Featuring a high 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution, the TS3322 can publishing whatever from files and e-mails to abundant and bright photos approximately 8.5 x 14″.
Borderless printing is available also on measure to 5 x 7″, as well as the device features a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi to offer sharp and also color-accurate scanning and duplicating. For handling your jobs, the printer has a 60-sheet input tray, as well as the small style of the all-in-one device makes it well fit for basically any kind of home or tiny workplace. The TS3322 is neither compact nor extremely big for an inkjet all-in-one. With the paper trays retracted, it gauges 17.2 inches broad by 12.5 inches deep; it’s 5.8 inches tall. With the trays extended, the Canon PIXMA TS3322 becomes 21.8 inches deep as well as 8.4 inches high. Doing not have a duplexer and also ADF, this unit is fairly light-weight, at eight-and-a-half extra pounds.
This model can be found in black, white or red. The TS3322 published our five-page text record in 43.7 seconds (or 6.9 pages per minute [ppm]. This was dramatically slower than the classification standard of 33.5 seconds, or 9 ppm. The gadget was extremely slow-moving at printing in shade, turning in among the slowest times to date on our six-page PDF of mixed text as well as color graphics: The TS3322 took 4 mins (1.5 ppm) to publish the record. Similar designs printed the very same PDF at almost dual that rate, taking simply 2 minutes as well as 7 secs typically, or 2.8 ppm.
Canon PIXMA TS3322 Scanner Software and Driver Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS3322 Printer for Windows
- Canon TS3322 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS3322 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon TS3322
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon TS3322
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.