Canon PIXMA TS6120 Wireless Setup, Series Startup Manual Installations, IJ Printer Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The PIXMA TS6120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will definitely be able to aid you out, specifically considered that it now sustains Bluetooth 4.0 LE for a straight connection to your different smart gadgets. Sporting a smooth style as well as black pigmentation, along with innovative print technology, the wireless TS6120 is supplied for printing, scanning, as well as additionally copying work. For printing, clients will absolutely obtain from a 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution for sharp pictures along with data, while a 5-color ink system with pigment black allows the growth of sharp records in addition to fantastic images.
This provides complete scans of your originals. The Canon PIXMA TS6120 is a very connected unit, showcasing built-in Bluetooth 4.0 LE, enabling consumers to successfully connect straight a mobile phone. Furthermore, Wi-Fi boosts connection and also provides assistance for plenty of various other features, consisting of the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, along with a lot more. A 3″ touchscreen LCD exists likewise, providing an user-friendly technique for transforming and taking a look at configurations. With the PIXMA TS6120 print, all your papers welcome and even pictures promptly as well as conveniently.
Established for daily use the PIXMA TS6120 showcases built-in Wi-Fi, front as well as likewise back paper feeding and a 5-Color Individual Ink System – so you simply need to change the certain shade that goes out! With the built-in scanner make copies rapidly and likewise scan important papers right to your smart gadget using the Canon PRINT application. With the PIXMA TS6120 handling your everyday printing calls for simply obtained less complex.
Canon PIXMA TS6120 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS6120 Printer for Windows
- Canon v printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS6120 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon TS6120
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon TS6120
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.