Canon PIXMA TS9120 Wireless Setup Download, Scanner Printer Setup, Manual Installations and Scanner Driver Software For Mac, Windows – The Canon TS9120 is one of minority tools we’ve found that can print both great message and also frame-worthy images. It also has a built-in scanner too. We likewise appreciated its user-friendly attributes, like the capacity to both scan web pages straight to and also print pages straight from your Google Drive. As well as, you get every one of this for a fairly a small cost. The only real disadvantage to this printer is its printing prices. Both its monochrome and shade expenses (specifically) are above average. It can print pictures for a little cheaper than obtaining prints at CVS (on average), which may terminate out those other added expenses if you have a tendency to print a lot of photos.
Nevertheless the Canon PIXMA TS9120 touch screen did not prevent any type of one of my efforts to alter a setup or release a job task. For instance, the Canon TS6020’s far more moderate 3-inch touch display was often much less qualified in our testing. There is a paper cassette on the underside along with an upright paper tray at the back. The result tray relaxes atop the paper cassette as well as likewise will immediately increase itself to record your prints or copies if you fail to remember to do that by yourself. Above the result trays is a dedicated CD/DVD disc printing port; the disc owner slides right into the bottom of the outcome tray for storage space.
The TS9120 is fairly portable, gauging 14.7 (W) x 14.2 (D) x 5.6 (H) inches, with paper placed. Obviously, expanding the upright paper tray in the back consists of in the height. The main structure is available in black, and also the cover is available in 3 shades: grey, gold as well as also red. the Pixma TS9120 appeared of the gate invoicing along with never ever before reduced, delivering impressive rates in nearly all of our assessments. Starting with message printing, the TS9120 is the fastest design we have actually checked in its course. It released our text file in simply 26.7 secs, at 11.2 web pages per min, versus the requirement of 8.4 ppm.
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS9120 Printer for Windows
- Canon TS9120 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS9120 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon TS9120
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon TS9120
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.