Epson Workforce Pro WF-4730 Wireless Setup, Printer Manual Instruction, Printer Setup and Scanner Driver Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Workforce Pro WF-4730 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and also copy functions, an automatic file feeder as well as built-in faxing. It collaborates with Windows and also macOS. The capability of the primary paper tray is 250 sheets, a charitable size. It can accept paper as much as 71 # basis weight, much larger than what’s normal. There’s a 2nd tray for full-size paper, enabling you to fill letterhead paper. There’s an automatic record feeder to allow you copy or scan a pile of pages in one operation. The printer has a medium-size 2.7-inch display screen with a touchscreen user interface. The capability of the major paper tray is 250 sheets, a charitable size. It can accept paper up to 71 # basis weight, much heavier than what’s normal. There’s a 2nd tray for full-size paper, allowing you to pack letterhead paper.
You can connect directly to a COMPUTER with a USB cable, or to your network router either wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet cable television. This design has built-in faxing, can keep incoming faxes if the paper runs out, as well as can send faxes from an attached PC. When setup for use, the Epson Workforce Pro WF-4730 calls for an area that measures 13.7 inches high by 21.4 inches wide by 16.7 inches deep, and also weights 24.5 pounds. The Epson WorkForce Multifunction Printers are very easy to master by every person in our household. We have two little girls that are university student as well as can promptly scan as well as save straight to their very own USB thumb-drive from a USB port situated on the front face of these printers.
When it pertains to locate the very best Color Inkjet Multifunction Printers for our family there are a couple of functions that are a should in order to fulfill our needs in a printer. Those functions are: duplex printing, Wi-Fi made it possible for printing, scanning (to the cloud/email as well as even to USB flash drive), ADF (auto document feeder), FAX qualified and also the capacity to print on a range of papers. I assume Epson MF’s are a leading option in multi-function printers. The straightforward, yet streamlined style makes this printer easy to utilize for anybody. All-in-all, it is very easy to handle as well as is a high quality family or office printer. This is a review for the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 All-in-One Printer that I obtained for free to do a beta test as well as evaluation.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How to Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Windows
- Remove the packing tapes from the printer box.
- Open the box.
- The box contains the printer and its components.
- Remove the packing materials from the box and place them aside.
- Keep the printer on a flat surface and remove the packing materials on it.
- Also, peel off the blue-colored tapes on the printer.
- Unpack the AC power cord provided in the printer package.
- Connect the cable to the respective ports at the back of the printer and electrical outlet directly.
- Press the power button and turn on the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 setup printer.
- Set your preferences on the control panel.
- Open the access doors.
- Unpack the cartridges enclosed with the printer package.
- Take off the yellow-colored tapes on the cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges into their slots.
- Close the door and tap Installed on the control panel of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 printer.
- Open the paper tray by pulling it out.
- Load compatible sheets in the tray.
- Make sure that the sheets fit the tray perfectly.
- Close the tray and tap OK on the panel.
- Print a test page and complete the unboxing setup of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 setup printer.
How to Connect Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 to Wireless
- Press the Home button on the panel of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 printer.
- Press the Wireless icon.
- Select Wi-Fi –> Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Tap the WPS button on the router.
- Follow the guidelines on the control panel and complete the WPS setup.
How to Print Envelopes on Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730
- Open the paper cassette at the front of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 setup printer.
- Slide the paper width guides outwards.
- Adjust the guides at the front according to the size of the envelope you need to print.
- Place the envelope into the tray with its print side facing down.
- You can load 10 envelopes in the paper tray.
- Fix the envelope by adjusting the guides.
- Close the paper tray.
- Open the document to be printed on the envelope.
- Open the Print command window.
- Go to Properties. Click the Media Type drop-down menu & select Envelope.
- Choose the envelope size using the Page Size drop-down menu.
- Tap OK to save the configurations.
- Tap Print to print the envelope.