Epson WorkForce WF-3720 Wireless Setup, Printer Manual Instruction, IJ Setup and Scanner Driver Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions, an automatic record feeder and built-in faxing. It works with Windows and also macOS. The capability of the major paper tray is 250 sheets, a charitable dimension. It can approve paper up to 71 # basis weight, much heavier than what’s normal. There’s an automatic paper feeder to let you copy or scan a stack of web pages in one operation. The printer has a medium-size 2.7-inch display screen with a touchscreen user interface. You can connect directly to a COMPUTER with a USB cord, or to your network router either wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet wire.
This version has built-in faxing, can save inbound faxes if the paper runs out, and also can send faxes from a connected PC. When arrangement for usage, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 calls for a space that measures 11.1 inches high by 21.3 inches large by 16.7 inches deep, and weights 19 pounds. Likewise, it sports an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner as well as can deal with scanning, copying, as well as faxing at approximately 8.5 x 14″ from the ADF. The scan unit features an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, making certain crisp pictures and also duplicates are produced. For convenience of use, the WF-3720 is outfitted with a 2.7″ shade touchscreen, making it possible for quick, intuitive operation. There is likewise a front-facing USB port so that customers can directly affix a flash drive for printing and also scanning.
In addition, the printer has USB 2.0 as well as Ethernet connections for those that favor a wired configuration. The fax modem uses a speed of 33.6 kbps and also has memory for up to 100 web pages. Additionally, it has 60 rate dial locations and can be sent out up for PC fax with send/receive/fax to email/fax to folder. A 35-sheet ADF is offered for swiftly filling media. A 2.7″ shade touchscreen permits instinctive operation via touch- as well as swipe-based navigating.
Epson WF-3720 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How to Setup Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720
- Remove the packing tapes from the printer box.
- Open the box.
- The box contains the printer and its components.
- Remove the packing materials from the box and place them aside.
- Keep the printer on a flat surface and remove the packing materials on it.
- Also, peel off the blue-colored tapes on the printer.
- Unpack the AC power cord provided in the printer package.
- Connect the cable to the respective ports at the back of the printer and electrical outlet directly.
- Press the power button and turn on the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720 setup printer.
- Set your preferences on the control panel.
- Open the access doors.
- Unpack the cartridges enclosed with the printer package.
- Take off the yellow-colored tapes on the cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges into their slots.
- Close the door and tap Installed on the control panel of the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720 printer.
- Open the paper tray by pulling it out.
- Load compatible sheets in the tray.
- Make sure that the sheets fit the tray perfectly.
- Close the tray and tap OK on the panel.
- Print a test page and complete the unboxing setup of the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720 setup printer.
How to Connect Epson WF-3720 to Wireless
- Press the Home button on the panel of the Epson WF-3720 printer.
- Press the Wireless icon.
- Select Wi-Fi –> Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Tap the WPS button on the router.
- Follow the guidelines on the control panel and complete the WPS setup.
How to Print Envelopes on Epson WF-3720
- Open the paper cassette at the front of the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720 setup printer.
- Slide the paper width guides outwards.
- Adjust the guides at the front according to the size of the envelope you need to print.
- Place the envelope into the tray with its print side facing down.
- You can load 10 envelopes in the paper tray.
- Fix the envelope by adjusting the guides.
- Close the paper tray.
- Open the document to be printed on the envelope.
- Open the Print command window.
- Go to Properties. Click the Media Type drop-down menu & select Envelope.
- Choose the envelope size using the Page Size drop-down menu.
- Tap OK to save the configurations.
- Tap Print to print the envelope.